- There’s a possibility of higher synergies from AB InBev’s acquisition of the world’s second larger brewer SABMiller.
- AB InBev has a massive presence across the world, that continues to grow with 59% of revenue coming from emerging markets.
- AB InBev is diversified in terms of price and taste, with its High End unit leading the way with both revenue and EBITDA growth.
- AB InBev is financially much stronger than its peers, with operating margin double of its peers and EBITDA margin highest of major consumer goods companies.
- Massive debt load is not a concern.
To keep reading more, click here for the SA article. Or copy/paste: https://seekingalpha.com/article/4199719-anheuser-busch-inbev-love-beer-giant