- W.P. Carey is highly diversified both by the property sectors and the global locations, unlike its competitors.
- Carey’s FFO multiple is below sector average.
- Company’s investment management platform offers more flexibility and M&A opportunities.
- Carey has been aggressively financing its growth with debt, but fundamentals are strong overall.
- Traditional investors with stock/bond portfolio may want to take a closer look at the real estate sector. REITs provide a strong portfolio diversification with lower exposure to market volatility.
To keep reading more, click here for the SA article. Or copy/paste: http://seekingalpha.com/article/4037840-buy-w-p-carey-portfolio-diversification-income-despite-risks.